Full Stack Developer (Intermediate), Ubersmith
Ubersmith is a global leader in subscription business management software for organizations of all sizes. The company’s suite of usage-based billing, sales quoting, order management, infrastructure management and help desk ticketing solutions is integrated, open and intuitive. Ubersmith is an INAP (NASDAQ: INAP) company.
Hundreds of companies in twenty countries rely on Ubersmith to better serve their customers, run their businesses, shorten time-to-market and boost overall efficiency.
We serve the SaaS, Cloud/Hosting, Datacenter, Telco/ISP, Managed Services and Enterprise/All Other markets. Our product is used by CEOs, IT, Finance, Sales, Support, Operations and other user types.
Ubersmith is growing and profitable and has exciting plans for the future. It is a great time to be at the company.
About the Position
We are a small, tight team so you will have the opportunity to take ownership of meaningful projects that will help to shape the success of our business. It is a great opportunity to work on a popular product that has enormous potential. Strong candidates will bring solid technical aptitude with the ability act quickly on new features and bug fixes. You will be based in Montreal, Canada, and will report to the Director of Engineering at Ubersmith.
Examples of problems you’ll be solving:
- Refactoring and maintaining existing or legacy PHP code to meet modern standards and practices while preserving functionality.
- Building Node.js micro-services offering a REST API using frameworks like Nest or Moleculer.
- Creating new responsive user interfaces with modern tools like Vue.JS.
We’re looking for someone who is awesome because:
- You have experience developing on Node.js.
- You are passionate about building clean, maintainable, efficient code.
- You love working closely with a small agile team of developers and designers.
- You are able to take responsibility for projects from idea to completion.
- You care about keeping up-to-date with product and industry knowledge.
- Other people at companies you worked for wanted you on their projects (and/or team).
Life with Ubersmith:
- It’s a small (but growing) team of full-time people that love what they do.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and generous paid time off, based on your experience rather than your seniority
- Flexible work hours, including opportunities to work remotely
- Company outing once a year
- Opportunities to continue your professional development
- The best technology to get your job done: a MacBook Pro Retina, dual monitors, and (practically) whatever else you need.
If you have interest in applying for this role at Ubersmith, please contact us.