Ubersmith DE 1.8.1 now available!
Team Ubersmith is proud to announce the latest release of Ubersmith DE!
Our team has soldiered on through a rain soaked first week of October here in the northeast to bring you the latest version of Ubersmith DE, 1.8.1! This release is suggested for all Ubersmith DE users.
We are also providing a companion update to Ubersmith Pro, 5.8.1.
This release includes the following improvements and corrections:
- Show warning on client manager dashboard if invoicing script has not run
- Group options in Advanced Search field inputs
- Add support for automatically removing CVV2 data after first authorization
- Add Abuse contact support in RWhois server
- Support mass-unassigning ticket from ticket list
- Support Manager reporting enhancements
- Disable ticket list auto-refresh if tickets are selected
- Support more than 100 packages within a single order
- Support viewing PDF invoices in the client interface
- Support 'LIKE' (%) syntax in api/client_lookup.php
- Review admin/clientmgr/popup_refund.php for potential issues
- Correct output buffering issue with error reporting
- Incorrect amount in event log entry for credits applied during invoice generation
- Update Protx/Sage payment URLs
- Editing description of an upgrade group has no effect
- Correct undefined constant PHP notice in bandwidth notification service module
- Correct Virtuozzo bandwidth spikes
- Client interface device list shows irrelevant device modules
- Fix issue causing services pre-billed in advance before starting to be double-billed
- Pre-authorizations are not properly captured when order uses default card for existing client
- Deleted devices included in bandwidth billing when using * for associated devices
- Increase OpenSRS timeouts
- Reversed issue & due dates in invoice reminder emails